The Club's Committee met on Saturday, 27th March. This was the first meeting of the newly constituted Committee.
It was a long and productive meeting which resulted in, amongst other things, a relaxation of some of the Club's COVID Safety Guidelines in accordance with DHHS guidelines. Those changes are as follows:
- Masks are no longer required to be worn at the Club, but remain optional.
- Online attendance bookings for workshops are no longer required.
- New Members are welcome.
- Social distancing is still a requirement.
- Maximum of 25 people evenly distributed within the building in accordance with Government social distance guidelines of 1 person per 2sqm.
- The COVID QR Code Check-In App or the Contact Sign-in Log Sheets still need to be utilised.
As we have all learned from our experiences over the past 12 months, situations and scenarios can change with very little notice. Please check in at this webpage on a regular basis and we will try our best to keep you informed of any changes as soon as they come to our attention.