COVID Update (current as at 14th October)
Please note: The following is not set in concrete, but is merely provided as a means of keeping our Members informed. As restrictions are eased we will keep you up to date as to where the Club stands with regard to any changes.
But, in the meantime, the Club's Committee is continuously making efforts to keep abreast of the current COVID situation so that it can anticipate what the compulsory requirements and restrictions might be for the re-opening of our Club in the foreseeable future.
This proactive exercise is undertaken so that the Club is best placed and prepared to meet mandatory Government compliance and which, it is hoped, will enable a smooth transition from Lockdown to Workshop opening.
As you can imagine, this process is not an easy one and until the Government announces its re-opening conditions and restrictions on the due release date, the Committee can only undertake this exercise on the basis of possibilities and 'what-ifs'.
Our President, Llianne Forrer, provided an update in the October issue of the Mordi-Agate News Magazine of what may be necessary when the Club finally reopens:
• Sign in QR or manually written.
• Proof of double vaccinations (this will only be required once).
• Must be a full financial Member (Annual subs paid by 1 November 2021).
• Masks must be worn at all times or a shield if for medical reasons a mask cannot be worn. Notification from a Medical Practitioner will need to be sighted.
• As per Government rules regarding tea rooms coffee/tea/food etc, all consumption must be undertaken outside.
Members will most likely have to use Eventbrite to book their place to attend workshops.
Please note: Make sure you attend on the night/day you have specified. By not turning up you are preventing another Member from attending.