MORE FREEDOMS FOR OUR MEMBERS AS VICTORIA HITS 90% VACCINATION RATE
- You still need to sign in at the Club by means of QR Code or manually writing your attendance in the Attendance Log Sheet.
- Masks must still be worn at all times. If, for medical reasons, a mask cannot be worn then notification from a Medical Practitioner will need to be sighted.
- Double vaccination is mandatory and you will be asked for proof (this will only be required once). Proof of double vaccination can be provided with the QR check in. You will need a hard copy of your Certificate if you do not have a smartphone. You can email us a copy of your certificate so we can have it on file and record your status if this is a better option for you. We cannot admit you without proof of double vaccination.
- We would still like you to make use of the sanitizers that are available to you. Good hygiene is always an ongoing requirement. (But please be mindful that hand sanitizers are nearly always alcohol based, so if you are doing any soldering, please only use soap and water or a soap based handwash.)
- We would like you to be financial, so, if you are not, then please speak to us about your Membership.
Thank you all for your ongoing cooperation.