Members only information and news
Clubrooms to re-open in Tuesday 5 January 2021.Please remember:
- A maximum number of 14 members plus the duty officer at any session.
- Yearly fees must be fully paid to attend a workshop.
- Bookings are essential. No drop ins and No visitors.
- No mask - No entry.
- You must register your attendance by QR or Signing in.
- You will be expected follow all the Covid Safe Rules as outlined in our Covid Safe Plan 'click here to view the plan'.
- The Duty Officer has final say in all circumstances and will be fully backed up by the Committee.
- As there will be no formal tea or meal breaks the Thursday daytime session’s time is temporarily changed to 12 noon til 3.00pm.
- Members will only be able to book into one (1) session a week, so all members can participate.
- Book your workshop session at: www.eventbrite.com.au/e/workshop-bookings-jan-july-registration-134945384277
- confirmation of your reserved place will be automatically emailed to you.
- All sessions must be booked in advance - details to follow
- One booking only per person per week.
- Maximum number of people in the clubrooms at one time is 15
- No Booking/ Registration - No Entry
- No Mask - No Entry
- Please socially distance whilst awaiting admission.
- you must sign the register and confirm you have not been ill in the last 14 days. A Negative Covid test required for anyone who has been ill in the last 14 days.
- COVID-19 safety plan requires registration and acceptance of entry conditions
- Pay the Workshop fee of $4.00 (please bring exact change OR contactless card payment of $4.10
- you will not be able to work in other areas.
- Ensure you maintain at least 1.5 meters physical distancing from others, including at tea breaks.
- You must clean and sanitise all shared tools and machinery after each use.
- Any Member who refuses to take instructions from the Covid Safety Officer - Duty Officer, will be Banned from the Club until the end of Covid Restrictions.
- Members will not be allowed to move between rooms during sessions, except to access Toilets and Natter room.
- You will need to register for a separate session is if you wish to use the equipment in another room.
- All attendees must stay the full session.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when consuming food or drinks.
- Each person is responsible for wiping down and cleaning /sanitizing shared and touch pieces of equipment - directly after you have used it. ie: handles, dials, on/off switched, taps, door handles.
- Jewellery room- You must bring your own hand tools and consumables to work on your projects ie: files, emery papers, pliers, hammers, tweezers.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 sec.
- Sanitise your hands on entry to clubrooms and when necessary.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water BEFORE using the Gas Torches. Alcohol based hand sanitisers have vapors that are flammable!!
- Face mask covering your mouth and nose must be worn at all time except when consuming food or drink - Sorry no exceptions.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your elbow.
The Duty Officer is in charge of all aspects each session and all members MUST comply with their directions or they will be asked to leave.
- Treat others with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Wait your turn. Exercise patience.
- No member will dominate the use of any particular machine or piece of equipment.
- Jewellery room - 5 minute maximum on any given piece of shared equipment including Roller, Annealing station, buffer, Flex shaft/Dremel etc.
- Rock room - 10 minutes limit per machine.
Rules during lockdown restrictions.
- Only fully paid up member will be allowed to register into a workshop session.
- No Classes
- No Teaching
- No New Members
- Only Duty Officer allowed into the Kitchen (except for passage through).
- No shared food.
- Library not available during this time.
- Duty Officer has the authority to request any member to leave if necessary
- You must clean equipment after use.
- Casual visitors, no entry without prior registration.
Downloads and Useful InformationInternational Ring Size Conversion
Chainmaille Student Information
Make a suggestion email us.