Visitors are welcome to come along and see our Members in action. You can visit our workshops and get a feeling of what the Club is all about.
Clubroom opening times:
Tuesday 7.30 pm - 10 pm
Thursday 11 am - 3 pm and 7.30 pm - 10 pm
Saturday 1 pm - 5 pm
On occasions, additional workshop hours/days do occur to accommodate an activity or sometimes just to fit in an extra workshop session during public holidays. If this happens, then notices will be posted at the Clubrooms or on our Home Webpage.
Members pay a workshop fee of $4 per visit.
Safety in the workshop:
· Wear comfortable casual clothing
· Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times within the workshop and clubrooms
· Safety glasses or eye protection must be worn in all workshops
· Tie your hair back at all times - you don't want it to get caught in a machine
· Observe all safety signage and instructions as directed
· When in doubt, ask your Duty Officer
- Introduction to Silversmithing
- Opal Cutting
- Chain Maille
- Wire wrapping