CLUBROOMS are currently CLOSED due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Clubrooms and workshop are open three days a week as shown below.
Visitors are welcome to come along and see our members in action.
Clubroom open times:
Tuesday 7.30 pm - 10 pm
Thursday 11 am - 3 pm and 7.30 pm - 10 pm
Saturday 1 pm - 5 pm
Working visit fee is $4 per workshop visit.
Safety in the workshop:
- Wear comfortable casual clothing
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times within the workshop and club rooms
- Safety glasses or eye protection must be worn in all workshops
- Tie your hear back at all times - you don't want it to get caught in a machine
- Observe all safety signage and instructions as directed
Classes are held throughout the year for members in:
- Introduction to Silver-smithing
- Opal Cutting
- Chain Maille
Assistance is offered during most workshops, specifically, Thursday night evenings are designated self help.