How to Join
- Visit the clubrooms during open times
- Look around the workshops and meet some of the members in action and learn what club and lapidary is all about
- If you like what you see, fill out a membership application form and return the complete form to the clubroom along with your one-off joining fee and annual subscription payments.
- Once you are approved by the committee as a new member you will then be taught how to cut your first cabochon.
- Annual subscriptions are due on 1st November Annually.
- (Sorry folks - failure to pay your annual subscription by February, means you will need to rejoin as a member (club rules))
Joining Fee $35
Annual subscription $40
Two members at the same address $70
No joining fee
Annual subscription $25
Annual subscription $20
Magazine Only Members $20
- Great value for money
- Meet new people who want learn and share their skills
- Free instruction in lapidary skills
- Access to fully equipped workshops to support your hobby
- Access to affordable classes for silversmith, stone carving, faceting, chain maille, wire wrapping - to mention a few
- Monthly Mordi Agate newsletter
- Friendly and safe environment to work at your own pace under supervision of trained duty officers
- Volunteering opportunities within the club and the Annual Gemfair
- Opportunity to attend AGM's and general meetings.